Nov 18, 2011

wow!!..it is juz around a corner

Last Monday, when I on my way to class, I saw this picture on the ads board..it really attract my attention to see further what it is all about..


Dean List Party

it is actually a dinner event for those who got dean list for the last semester, juz to celebrate them...so indirectly, I'm also invited..(yup, I'm so lucky..=D)..the party will be held on 18th November 2011 (Friday)..the theme is MASQUERADE..it's quite interesting becoz participants will attend the party by wearing costume with a MASK..to be honest, I x penah pun attend this kind of party before..I'm so excited and can't wait to join this party..^_^

I wish that I can go there but the problem is, I don't have a suitable outfit and also mask...(ape nak buat ekk)..kalau la I ade this kind of mask, mesti syookkk abisss..sob3..
still considering whether I should go or not..if I go, I will be alone becoz my hosmets can't go along wit me..but if I x pegi, rugi la I.. I will missed my precious opportunity..(oh tidakk!!)... never mind, we wait n see je la what will happen on that day..I hope, everything will runs smoothly..


p/s: tiba2 teringat cite 'another cinderella story'..kan best klu I jumpe prince charming I 6t kat party tuh..huhuhu (berangan x sudah)

2 comments:

  1. fikir baik2 la utk pegi party camtu sbb jelas2 dan terang2 ianya menyerupai kaum kafir yang mmg sntiasa wat party camni..cuba amik tahu asal usul party camni.
    sabda nabi : sesiapa yang menyerupai sesuatu kaum maka ia termasuk dalam kaum tersebut.

    so hati2 kawan..from oversea with LOVE..

    ReplyDelete
  2. erkk..thanks tuk peringatan 2 kawan..(",)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SAMPAI SINI JE..HARAP DAPAT TERIMA APA YG DI POST DGN HATI YG TERBUKA..=)